Original topic:

M10 randomly restarts.

(Topic created on: 03-29-2020 01:56 PM)
m10user1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
My Galaxy M10 randomly restarts more often since the March security update.
It happens mostly when I am opening an app and it is about to show the app screen but also sometimes when it os idle or I am using some app already.

What is causing the issue?
8 Comments
Rushin
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
It could be anything. Make sure you reboot your device into bootloader and clear the cache 3 times.
m10user1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
is that the only solution?
0 Likes
Rushin
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
If it resolves the issue then yes.
0 Likes
klnvs
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
bro please disable automatic restart in the settings
0 Likes
m10user1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
man, I'd not post it if I had enabled auto restart. that's not the problem.
0 Likes
Rushin
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Automatic restart never set as default on on any Samsung phones.
0 Likes
m10user1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
correct
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the well-being and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps.

Check device in safe mode: Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone or tablet allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.

Enter safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears.>Press and hold the power off icon.

Exist safe mode: Press volume down and power key simultaneously for 5 seconds to restart the device.

Note: If your device functions correctly in Safe Mode, it is most likely that the issue lies with a 3rd party application that can be uninstalled to resolve the problem.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support