Original topic:

M01 core heating and video lag

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 10:10 AM)
Ajeet_Pal
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

I have m01 core 32 gb variant. The 720p videos on this phone are disastrous they noticebly lag (tried it on youtube 720p and netflix 720p videos).

Also the phone actually generates noticable heat even at no heavy usage. I understand this is a budget phone. U have given very limited functionality so make sure that atleast those given functionalities work smoothly.

I hope issues will resolve with updates

0 Likes
6 Comments
Ajeet_Pal
Active Level 2
Galaxy M

i would but samsung members app is not yet supported on core or say at least for now its not optimised  for android go

0 Likes
Reshu143
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Bro charge your phone in swithed off mode...and use it at room temp.
below fan.
0 Likes
Ajeet_Pal
Active Level 2
Galaxy M

i belive its a software issue as downloaded 720p and google photos high quality videos work smoothly (as far as i experienced). I noticed video lags in netflix Hd resolution and youtube 720p resolution on some videos. I hope it gets better with software updates

Since this is the cheapest phone by samsung many basic users would actually judge basis on this phone, whether samsung can pull of good entry level devices or not.

Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
It is the weak graphics processor they did gave you a 720p screen but the graphics processor isn't powerful enough for a smooth playback. This issue is unsolvable until you watch video at 480p or 360p or 240p or 144p or don't watch at all
0 Likes
Ajeet_Pal
Active Level 2
Galaxy M

Just wanna update. The issue didnt resolve after reset but the 720p videos went pretty smooth after few system updates. 80% videos atleast do not lag after system updates

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned quick steps to resolve the hanging issue:-

1. Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care> storage).

2. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

For overheating issue details follow the instructions provided in the below given link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

After performing above steps If the issue still persist kindly send us the screenshot, videos and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application :- Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report, so that we can help you out to solve the issue.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes