Original topic:

M series frequent restart issue solution

(Topic created on: 09-01-2022 06:20 PM)
geralt197
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Hi everyone, I was facing the auto restart issue daily on my galaxy M31s. Also has a M21 and was same issue with that too. So just updated all the apps from playstore and from galaxy store too and haven't faced the issue since then. A lot of users are facing the same issue so just in case, might help.
13 Comments
xawwnee
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

For out of warranty cases, they will only provide some discount on repair cost (replacement of motherboard) but for discounted repair there will be no warranty. Every service center is saying the same motherboard issue for all M-series handsets with Exynos 9610 and Exynos 9611, but Samsung officials are sitting relaxed and busy counting the money earned from repair costs from lakhs of targeted users.

0 Likes
geralt197
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Yes, I was angry too, at first since they do not provide attention to the mid range M series phones with exynos chipset. Atleast they should have debugged the issue on their own but anyways the above solution works with me so that's fine.
0 Likes
jitesh03
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

We will case on samsung, join on telegram we decided everything

t.me/samsungautorestart

0 Likes
LUFFYandZORO
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
How to get discount they are not allowing me any even though there is no damage on my m31s
0 Likes
jitesh03
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

We case on samsung and cancel their liscence.

t.me/samsungautorestart

0 Likes
geralt197
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Are you high? Atleast read once properly what I have written.
LUFFYandZORO
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Did you got any solution? I also have same issue on my m31s it's screen freezes and then auto restarts
0 Likes
geralt197
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Yes, I have posted the solution, read the whole paragraph
0 Likes
LUFFYandZORO
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
No I tried that NOT HELPING
Any other solution?
0 Likes