Original topic:

M series - Samsung's biggest failure after Note 7

(Topic created on: 10-21-2021 09:46 AM)
Sudan1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

I have started facing 'Automatic reboot' issue, clearly its software issue that @SamsungIndia should aware of.  And now my friend who is using M21 started facing the same issue and the device is just out of the warranty. There are lakhs of customers who are facing this issue. But still no official resolution from Samsung it clearly shows how they care their customers. This is their biggest failure after Note 7. I trusted you after that but now I have decided to move out of Samsung ecosystem.

I am sure there are lakhs of customer who take this decision and never come back to Samsung. Samsung's down fall just begun. Good bye!

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Mysterious-auto-restart-issue-on-Samsung-M-and-A-series...

https://twitter.com/sudan_is/status/1444924977740849155?s=20

19 Comments
Sudan1
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Still I have no idea how software and hardware issue occurs at same time. I have sent my logs to Samsung and I haven't heard back. But I'm **bleep** sure they know the rootcause for this issue which they don't want to disclose as it bring down brand value. As long as they keep delaying the resolution they will start loosing genuine customers and those customers will never pick Samsung phone in their lifetime.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
If not CPU,
Why some are affected not all?
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
That's because its not the CPU. A software issue doesn't affect all devices, but a hardware issue does, and the issue wasn't from the first day, but from after almost a year, so how can it be the CPU? You answer me.
0 Likes
SathishA50s
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I also had same issue with A50s.. I changed my device mother board 2 times within 2 years. I'm sure it should be my last device bought from samsung.. We are really disappointed with you samsung @samsungindia
Galaxy M
Same on the way of Nokia
Which is not in picture.
Kira255
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Check out this solution for this issue.
It worked for me perfectly.
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Solution-for-Restart-Issue/td-p/9886215
0 Likes
Galaxy M
May be diagnosis is not working internally because every phone hangs and it self diagnose and work properly.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung. 

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy M
This is serious **bleep** made by Samsung to its all loyal mid range customers. Firstly they look don't agree that they made a mistake with Exynos 9611 and if your phone is out of warranty they have excuse that it is out of warranty and even if somehow they ask you to visit Samsung service center with out of warranty phone, they says we found water logging in your phone. ULTIMATELY NO help for customer and no acceptance on the **bleep** of Exynos 9611 and harassing its own customers in different way.
0 Likes
raj1989d
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Exactly, this happens for me once the warranty period is over. Even though I didn't used this mobile for any graphic games like Pubg, cwc, candy crush... I really felt bad for buying this mobile as I'm a first time customer for Samsung and I'm afraid to buy any mobiles in future.

@SamsungIndia will surely lost the customer and business in next 10 years of they still not ready hear the customers complaints.
0 Likes