Original topic:

M series - Samsung's biggest failure after Note 7

(Topic created on: 10-21-2021 09:46 AM)
Sudan1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

I have started facing 'Automatic reboot' issue, clearly its software issue that @SamsungIndia should aware of.  And now my friend who is using M21 started facing the same issue and the device is just out of the warranty. There are lakhs of customers who are facing this issue. But still no official resolution from Samsung it clearly shows how they care their customers. This is their biggest failure after Note 7. I trusted you after that but now I have decided to move out of Samsung ecosystem.

I am sure there are lakhs of customer who take this decision and never come back to Samsung. Samsung's down fall just begun. Good bye!

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Mysterious-auto-restart-issue-on-Samsung-M-and-A-series...

https://twitter.com/sudan_is/status/1444924977740849155?s=20

19 Comments
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
It's Exynos 9611 chip's fault. Even many A series users having Exynos 9611 equipped phones ( such as A50s, A51 ) facing the exact same problem.

SO NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH "M sErIeS".
n_e_k_on
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
If u buy Samsung then always go for snapdragon 😏
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I know. But I don't need to cause I'm an average user not a heavy gamer.
0 Likes
n_e_k_on
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Hmm
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Its not the CPU, its their software lol, if the CPU was to blame, then the issues would have started on the first day of usage, not after a long time. Devices having auto-restart issues have their software built on the same base, and these are most probably kernel level issues which is caused due to bugs. I don't know why they are not fixing it, but its definitely not the CPU.
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I know it started to happen after the September security patch update.

My main motive was to tell that "Not every problem has to be associated with M series". ( As he wrote M series- biggest failure after Note 7 )

My A51 also has Exynos 9611 but unlike most of the the A51 users I'm not facing boot loop & speaker not working issues.
Sudan1
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I have updated the software manually in asc. Still same issue. They said issue with power IC. And only resolution is to change the board which costs around 6000 bucks. The reason why mentioned M series I could see majority of users reporting that.
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah cause majority of the users having Exynos 9611 equipped phones are of M Series ( M30s, M21, M31, M31s, ) whereas there are only 2 phones of A series having Exynos 9611 and that is A50s & A51
Sudan1
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
It would be really great if you people open the above twitter link in the description and share your views. Atleast if we speak this in public forum there will be some light on it.