Original topic:

M & F series won't get carrier aggregation !

(Topic created on: 06-07-2021 03:04 PM)
saink
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy M
I am asking Samsung to enable carrier aggregation support for my device where processor is capable of from a year. But they are saying we have noted feedback and our devlopers team are working on it. I don't no how many years they will work ?? 😡!!

I have tried all the ways to reach the info to Samsung team like in community feedback, whatsapp, mail, twitter . But looks like they dont have intention to enable CA. If Samsung devlopers are working towards it they may tell us particular date or some positive thing. But from a year they are saying same thing. I dont understand if u want to promote A series why u are launching M series and keep on hurting customers by wantedly disabling most of the features which are most required 😡😡

Samsung has cheated all these models users M30, M30s, M21,M31,M31s,M51,F41,F62.

If Samsung continues same discrimination their downfall will be soon 

Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Atleast they could give CA to higher models of M & F series

They are making huge profits by crosscutting many features
Technil
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Then we also lost our intension to buy a samsung mobile from next time......,
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Absolutely right bro

The m series phone he mentioned has become older by 1 yr
So if they provide CA Then nothing would be affected in the sales
Technil
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
exactly. I just bought F62 and suffering with network. my 3 years old lenovo K8 plus gives ca supports in 5K-6K range. but in great samsung a 24k-25k isn't capable for the same. Isn't it funny ?
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah bro Ian using m51 from that past 8 months and I don't have much network issue at my home
But sometimes I feel like terrible..

Atleast samsung should give CA to M51 and F62 as both have same network issues for many users and both are above 20k phone

Even m42 has bro
Technil
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
You are absolutely right . But , it's a basic network features. It's doesn't required any rocket science as well. When Lenovo can provide it in a 5-6K budget phone then Why not samsung. Is the engineer of samsung isn't capable to do this ?
They should provide it in most of the phone otherwise those device will become a piece of ****.
Samsung should remember world most known company like Nokia got vanished because of their ego. So, nothing is impossible in future . 😁
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah bro
They should give atleast CA to m&f series
Doesn't matter if they don't give goodlock support and many other features like a series phones
Technil
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Yes. Hope this is what we all want. We need the basic features of network first. What will be use of phone unless it capable of giving good signals.
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah bro

Since network strength and speed is so important now ...
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Exactly 👍