Original topic:

M & F series won't get carrier aggregation !

(Topic created on: 06-08-2021 10:56 AM)
saink
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy M
I am asking Samsung to enable carrier aggregation support for my device where processor is capable of from a year. But they are saying we have noted feedback and our devlopers team are working on it. I don't no how many years they will work ?? 😡!!

I have tried all the ways to reach the info to Samsung team like in community feedback, whatsapp, mail, twitter . But looks like they dont have intention to enable CA. If Samsung devlopers are working towards it they may tell us particular date or some positive thing. But from a year they are saying same thing. I dont understand if u want to promote A series why u are launching M series and keep on hurting customers by wantedly disabling most of the features which are most required 😡😡

Samsung has cheated all these models users M30, M30s, M21,M31,M31s,M51,F41,F62.

If Samsung continues same discrimination their downfall will be soon 

37 Comments
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
You want CA go for Aseries once u think and buy
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Go for A series at 26k ... processors are capable samsung ditching its own customers tell that ... not everyone wants to buy the overpriced A series ...
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro mind ur words i will not told to buy new mobiles once u buy think and buy Aseries in midrange dont buy mseries fseries and ask flagship features ok
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Really sorry bro
0 Likes
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Its ok
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
We never asked for flagship features... CA screen recorder is definitely not a flagship feature .... M series n F series users mainly ask for these 2 features....

You know what bro , The M series & F series processors are even capable for almost all features that A series can give you except for tye Knox part bcz its a hardware grade service.

So Samsung is actually ditching the important features in M series n F series so that people will go for A series.

I see no reason for buying an A series by giving 6k-8k more ....

Like I got M31 and my sister got A51 at the same time ... i got 128gb variamt for 17k launch price and she got the 128gb variamt for 24k..... 7k difference and you only get Knox security services ... Mind you M31 has better cameras , bigger battery and the same processor and display as the A51 ....
Hameesf41
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Carrier aggregation is not a flagship feature...10k chinese mobile has that feature
0 Likes
HKB1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

As per Samsung product agent no samsung phones offer carrier aggregation!!!! Their response was strange.

0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah if things went like this
Then their downfall in india would be soon