Original topic:

M 31 users please respond are you satisfied without Built in Screen Recorder and 4G+ ?

(Topic created on: 08-12-2021 09:04 AM)
onlyforbeta
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

Even the budget devices of other brands supports carrier Aggregation under 15k then why does samsung disabled carrier Aggregation on galaxy devices even though the hardware supports .

10 Comments
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
No, we are not satisfied and we will never choose samsung again, because of samsung's feature discrimination.
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
I don't think they are going to bring back the charger. New fold 3 and Flip 3 didnt have it either. One of the worst moves.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I am satisfied with the speed I am getting without 4G+, but I am not satisfied without the built in screen recorder.
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes. For some users living in areas with good connection, need not to worry.

But once someone has to change places temporarily for some reason, to an area with weaker connection, will understand it well.
Glad to know you get good speed.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Didn't notice anything different with my current device and a CA enabled device in places with weaker connection. I have traveled with my phone, and on hilly areas, I got a weak signal, which is obvious, but my friend also got a weak signal with a CA enabled device showing 4G+. I don't know what exactly the case was, but it didn't matter becausw we both got weak signals (both on Jio).
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
In some areas, its like that, 4G+ and 4G doesnt make a difference in the network speed. Thats the case where I stay too. I get 20-40 Mbps (on both 4G and 4G+), no noticeable difference.

But in some areas, where 4G+ really works, you can get more than 100 Mbps. And thats when you notice its actual difference when compared to 4G.
In short, nearby network tower is totally responsible for this kind of stuff.
aakash__r_k
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Need these in m21 also
ŞàyáņĐàn
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Of course not🚫
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M