Original topic:

M-31 : poor connectivity with Airtel

(Topic created on: 07-20-2020 07:46 PM)
GauravChaturvedi
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Using phone for more than 2 weeks, I have realized it clearly that the phone doesn't support Airtel Sim connectivity well. You will never have a problem with calls, but with internet, you will definitely find it slow compared with my last phone Poco X2 and my friend sitting beside me using realme 3 pro has better internet connectivity with Airtel Sim at the same time and same location.
Please provide me the solution if any, or resolve it asap as it is causing me lots of trouble while working or playing game in the phone. 
0 Likes
12 Comments
1994divu
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Same in a50 also
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
what for update brother i am using m30s same problem occurred after july update slove this network issue
0 Likes
Galaxy M
no way.. I have purchased new one on 6th Jul and phone is 100% updated.. but still facing the problem, that's why quoted here.
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
ok brother i understand m30s this faced 6 month in july they sloved wait for next update August they sloved it
0 Likes
Galaxy M
hoping you are right
0 Likes
mani7
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
j am using Note9 last two years and a50s last six months both phone hv the same issue from the first day and I hv go to the service center but nothing happened problem is still there....
0 Likes
geekyb
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
i am using m30 and i am facing same issues with network. its worst in network
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check network operator settings
Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Network operators > Select automatically > OK > Registered on network.

Note: We recommend to set device network operators as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy M
copy paste of same replies while clearly updated you guys that this doesn't resolve the issue.
0 Likes