I am facing so many issues after updating device to latest November update. Some of them which I noticed are as follows
1. Torch function is not working.
2. Video flash not working.
3. Pictures taken for near subjects with screen flash or led flash very shiny and it captures only reflective light and subject is missing at all.
4. USB tethering option does not work.
5. There is sudden dropout in battery percentage.
6. Charging time is very high.
7. Battery backup is very poor.
8. No any improvement in low light photography performance pictures retains grainy and just VGA camera quality like.
I personally think that this recent update is of no use infact it brought many big problems.
I have tried almost all options as adviced in this forum or suggested by Samsung care executives but no result. To solve this either you have to go to the service center or wait for the next update. If you have not updated than kindly stay on earlier version till problem solved.
No such problems in my M30s with update. Everything is as before. Camera quality obviously was not very good and remains so. No other problem regarding battery or flash or anything.
it's weird but so many people are complaining about trouble with flashlight after update. what the Samsung care people's feedback regarding this issue. I have not installed latest update yet.
They said to clear camera app data, reset phone, reset app preferences, Check problem in safe mode, uninstall third party app causing problems. I have already done all measures but problem persists.
I have given my phone to service centre and they told me to change motherboard so it will get replaced by today.
U guys can check my repair status also if u want to
Job centre repair no. 4296035607