Original topic:

Lost Trust And Faith In Samsung...πŸ˜”

(Topic created on: 10-18-2021 03:20 PM)
Ganesh6401
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I Bought Galaxy M21 on May 2020 And After Exactly 1 Year the phone is hanging and restarting on its own....I Updated My Phone through SMART SWITCH and this phone worked fine for 3 weeks now its restarting.. What's most irritating is that my warranty is over and samsung service center people charging 7k for MOTHERBOARD repair which is their buggy software fault and SCAMMING instead of free repair.Now My important files and photos are in this phone and the phone is now not even restarting and it Stuck at SAMSUNG LOGO...as a student I convinced my parents to buy this phone for sake of AMOLED Display and 6000mah BATTERY thinking this phone will not give any problem For atleast 3 YEARS
Stucked at Boot Logo

Charging Animation not showing...
Many people said that XIOAMI Phones Do not last longer as SAMSUNG Phones...but this is false in my case.Even my older Redmi Phone Never Hanged And Restarted Once

2.5 Year Old

Almost 4 year old
Not everyone in this world can spend over 20K On a phone and samsung released many Phones with exynos 961x series chips over last 2-3 years under 20k so we have no choice but to go for them and they damaged many Phones with update and as a guy who has a faith in samsung I am Completely DISAPPOINTED...Many Exynos 961x series are facing this issue.

AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Samsung will not do anything for this.
Never choose samsung again.
Tonoysarkar
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Bro I also using samsung m31. Purchase date 15th June 2021 and I am still using the phone without any kind of problem. I don't know what happened to your phone but not all samsung user faceing this issue. And mane think is your xiaomi mobile not running on mini. That means you flash your phone and install another software on it. That's why your xiaomi phone are running well. If you don't flash your phone you face many issues on it so don't blame on samsung you can't say a brand GOOD or bad using just one phone of the brand. And you say that you are a student. Well I am also a student if you don't mind please try to flash the samsung software and reinstall on it.
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Well, usually smartphone brands don't prefer flashing custom roms. And they claim such things can damage the device.
Here you are stating the opposite which doesn't make any sense.
Flashing custom rom on his Samsung is gonna trip knox. And that's upto the user whether to do so or not.

Just because you don't have any issues doesn't mean its not there.
And this has been happening to alot of users since early August, almost everyday 2-3 reports have been done here. And you say not to blame samsung ?🀦
Galaxy M
It doesn't mean that if you don't have that problem, everyone doesn't have this problem. Most of the Samsung M31 phones too affected due to this issue.
And Samsung is completely responsible for this problem. I think you have not seen every day many users reports about this issue who uses M30s,M21,M31,M31s,A50s,A51.
You cannot blame the user, because it is not his fault.
There are many articles from media reporting about this issue if you search in Google.
And it is very risky process to Flash firmware. It will brick the phone. Every brand won't recommend to flash firmware.
Soumya_Hazra
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Sorry to Say bro, But I am also using Redmi 5A with their actual UI and it is really working good till now. I am using it for more than 3 years and working fine.

Now, come to your SAMSUNG, I went to Samsung service center cause my M21 got stuck on boot screen. They didn't even touched my mobile and told me that I need to change motherboard. How can an engineer say this without scrutinising anything or without touching.

He just heard the model name is M21 and he said You have to change motherboard.

Also, I went to Samsung Store for asking exchange price, they told me 2K only as exchange cause M21 is a defective model and it's exchange value is very low.

Can you explain further about SAMSUNG brand ?? or this proof is enough to prove that SAMSUNG IS A BIG CHEATER.

toxicflairs
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
I am facing similar issue after security update yesterday. Phone got stuck at logo screen and now its dead with no response! That's really disappointing and unexpected from Samsung. Any suggestions pls
trep
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
And Samsung has not yet responded or accepted their mistake.
Hope Samsung will soon realize their mistake.
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Either try reinstalling the Stock os using Odin or try installing custom rom and see if that fixes it also format everything!
Ganesh6401
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Tried everything motherboard problem can't do anythingπŸ˜”
0 Likes
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
πŸ₯²