Original topic:

Lost Trust And Faith In Samsung...πŸ˜”

(Topic created on: 10-18-2021 03:20 PM)
Ganesh6401
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I Bought Galaxy M21 on May 2020 And After Exactly 1 Year the phone is hanging and restarting on its own....I Updated My Phone through SMART SWITCH and this phone worked fine for 3 weeks now its restarting.. What's most irritating is that my warranty is over and samsung service center people charging 7k for MOTHERBOARD repair which is their buggy software fault and SCAMMING instead of free repair.Now My important files and photos are in this phone and the phone is now not even restarting and it Stuck at SAMSUNG LOGO...as a student I convinced my parents to buy this phone for sake of AMOLED Display and 6000mah BATTERY thinking this phone will not give any problem For atleast 3 YEARS
Stucked at Boot Logo

Charging Animation not showing...
Many people said that XIOAMI Phones Do not last longer as SAMSUNG Phones...but this is false in my case.Even my older Redmi Phone Never Hanged And Restarted Once

2.5 Year Old

Almost 4 year old
Not everyone in this world can spend over 20K On a phone and samsung released many Phones with exynos 961x series chips over last 2-3 years under 20k so we have no choice but to go for them and they damaged many Phones with update and as a guy who has a faith in samsung I am Completely DISAPPOINTED...Many Exynos 961x series are facing this issue.

27 Comments
Ashwinash
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
But redmi is an Chinese brand bro . . Not safe for privacy in it . . Samsung , Nokia n apple some other are non Chinese. . N Samsung has Knox security and much more options here . . 😻✌🏻🀩
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
What's the use of all these if he can't use the phone?
Galaxy M
True πŸ’―
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Now he can't even get the "knox, security, and much more options" that you speak about here.

While his Chinese phones are still running well.
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Its rooted, so what ?

Rooting doesn't mean his Redmi is gonna live longer/shorter.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
M21 doesn't even have knox security.
And many budget phones from Samsung.
0 Likes
Soumya_Hazra
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Security is the only reason, why I choose SAMSUNG. But it really hurts when a Mobile cost 14K will not last more than 1 year.

I am also using M21 and got the same problem, Service Center told me that I have to change the motherboard which will cost 5,300+Tax+Service charge.

SAMSUNG is really cheating us with this model/chipset

Ashwinash
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Maybe of software bug that's the reason. .
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Hey, I had a talk with Samsung service center engineer, he told me that it is power ic problem, either a software flash at service center or replacement of motherboard will help, he told me if device is out of warranty and you don't want to get the motherboard replacement, then go to a known mobile repair engineer, he will repair the power ic and phone will work properly
He told me that now company is also having problem because the issue has occurred in huge amounts and they are not able to provide free replacement because cost of motherboard is high, its loss of Samsung from all angles
Now you just raise this matter on twitter and comment on tweets of utsav techie and others who have tweeted regarding this
The issue has been highlighted by youtubers and media groups so Samsung might give some solutions now
Just wait and raise