Original topic:

Let's Sign in this petition

(Topic created on: 08-19-2021 07:39 PM)
koustavs
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Hello Guys, so we have done lots of community post, lots of feedback, request.
But, at the end we got nothing.
As ES Techno ( YouTuber) said, " only Samsung is the one and only company which didn't provide Screenrecorder to its M,F & and also some A series. "
So we wasted 10K+ money and gots nothing. there are lots of Chinese phone infact all smartphones (without samsung) who thought about users needs and gives customisations.
And Samsung midrange phones like (M31, M31S,A21s,M42,M51,F12 and lots of) have no GOODLOCK, no CA FEATURE , and very unbelievable feature we also have no screenrecording features.
So, enough talking, literally you all guys know, how Samsung really cheated with us.
let's sign in this petition, and protest against Samsung for his **bleep** **bleep** phones and **bleep** promises.
11 Comments
Galaxy M
There is a spelling rearrangement. Sign. Not Sing.
koustavs
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Really, sorry for this..I make its correct.
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
👍
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Done its my one of a dream too
To add all samsung features equally in all range smartphones except for hardware supported features
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Glad to hear that other series users who have these all features are also willing to get these features to other series and supporting us...
🙏🙏👏

Everyone share this to all the users of samsung
Galaxy M
I some one shared this petition in our memebrs friends group but there are only few peoples
https://chat.whatsapp.com/GEd0iLyPKpFJmrBJdbLcOj
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Is it OK for i joined it

Estechno made a video today about this so the no of petitioners will increase ..
He has done what he can from his side
now it's our turn
s_k_kingx
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Yes alrdy broo👇🔥🔥🔥🔥
0 Likes
kushh07
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Bro, before filling petition you should check your mobile too,with latest August security patch M42 got screen recorder inbuilt. Screenshot_20210819-193154_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes