Original topic:

Issue regarding "wind down" and "do not disturb" mode

(Topic created on: 12-17-2019 12:07 AM)
SuperUser
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
After the new update it automatically activates "do not disturb" mode whenever "wind down" mode is activated, according to schedule. The only option I have is to turn "do not disturb" off every time when it activates along with "wind down" mode. I don't want to do this all the time, and want a solution to turn it off once and for always, and activate only when I want it to. Currently, I use "wind down" mode only to "greyscale" everything, and don't want any other feature to be turned on or off unless I want it to. Thank you. 
8 Comments
NehalDon
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
No dear u cant do that after one ui 2 😂 actually i also faced that problem but there's no option until you do manually from notification or by setting -> do not disturb -> Turn it off

please like and accept solution
Infamous28
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Yeah it's really annoying, I gave up on Wind Down entirely because of the same reason, I just want greyscale not the dnd mode.
Choklytte
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Whenever I go into the Digital wellbeing and parental controls app, it freezes. I had to search for the wind down in the phone and turn it off as I wasn't able to do so through the app. This is a recent occurrence. May be related to the latest update. I have sent multiple reports.

0 Likes
Galaxy M

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the below mentioned steps:

>Navigate to settings>> digital wellbeing> wind down> Enable or Turn on as scheduled.

In turn on scheduled, both option will be shown enabled( greyscale and do not disturb) but it will not work as you can see in notification panel, the option will not be highlighted.

Hence, you need to tap on DND option>> schedule accordingly (As per your preference)

If still you are facing issue please register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

SuperUser
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
This doesn't work after the new update.
0 Likes
szillaxl
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

You are trash you don't even know that you can't do that. This doesn't work. Trash 

0 Likes
labalazs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I set up a 'Bixby routine' to turn off the 'do not disturb' function every time 'wind down' gets activated. It is an unnecessary complication but it works flawlessly.

0 Likes
KhandakerShahi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I found a work around. Enable developer mode and find simulate color space to monochromacy. You will have grayscale only. I don't need wind down as scheduled but on demand.

0 Likes