Original topic:

Is it Samsung product ? Update?

(Topic created on: 06-16-2020 10:16 AM)
imnandha
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M

Hereafter Never bought a Samsung mobs ..and also will say to others Don't buy a Samsung product mobs.. Its make feel to die condition for me.. 

I had bought a Samsung galaxy m30s mob from amazon its worth 13,999 ..yeah feel good while received a mob on time..its 6months ago n feel happy with a product and  suggested to few to buy a same.. its worth nbgood and user friendly, awesome to handle it but now my mob often restarting after updated a android 10 its restarting about many times..I had tried lot of suggestion..but Truth is till now my mob to be gonna die condtn..n call to CC they said go n service a mobile from Samsung authorized service center.. Suddenly change to feel happy because his words of positivity about better solution to service a mob .. At the next I went to centre they said don't worry its abt software problem let I solve it ..then they update a android. 10 from PC..again this problem is happen what I do for it??????

Better move to other brand?????

14 Comments
Moshiur
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
this is software bugs. I think they will solve the problem in their next update.
0 Likes
imnandha
Active Level 5
Galaxy M

Thank you Let I hope bro

0 Likes
imnandha
Active Level 5
Galaxy M

Do you also faced this issue..

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
This is because you have updated over mobile data or WiFi. Yes, many people do this and most of them face software issues. The actual procedure of installing a software update is to download Smart Switch PC for your PC and install the update from there. You can check YouTube for the procedure. This procedure ensures safety as the files are automatically verified the moment it is downloaded, which is not the case in mobile downlaod. So, it is no use of complaining against Samsung. Many techy people and even companies recommend this procedure.
0 Likes
imnandha
Active Level 5
Galaxy M

Even took care  by Samsung authorised center..they can't solve this issue.. 

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Because they didn't flash the required firmware, take a backup of your data, go to a Samsung service center and tell them to flash the OS, and it will start working nice and crisp.
0 Likes
mukundhanr
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Did it work for you?
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
It did.
Moshiur
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
But bro , I download software through mobile data since 2014. I have used 5 handsets of samsung and so far I don't face any issue. I always carefull when I update software, Your software update should be uninterrupted and using strong wifi or mobile data connection. If mobile doenload is harmful samsung doesn't allows us to do it.