Original topic:

Is it Samsung product ? Update?

(Topic created on: 06-15-2020 10:25 PM)
imnandha
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M

Hereafter Never bought a Samsung mobs ..and also will say to others Don't buy a Samsung product mobs.. Its make feel to die condition for me.. 

I had bought a Samsung galaxy m30s mob from amazon its worth 13,999 ..yeah feel good while received a mob on time..its 6months ago n feel happy with a product and  suggested to few to buy a same.. its worth nbgood and user friendly, awesome to handle it but now my mob often restarting after updated a android 10 its restarting about many times..I had tried lot of suggestion..but Truth is till now my mob to be gonna die condtn..n call to CC they said go n service a mobile from Samsung authorized service center.. Suddenly change to feel happy because his words of positivity about better solution to service a mob .. At the next I went to centre they said don't worry its abt software problem let I solve it ..then they update a android. 10 from PC..again this problem is happen what I do for it??????

Better move to other brand?????

14 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
This procedure is recent and that's why many people don't know this. But this procedure is much safer, yes, mobile download is available, but the files are not verified. But in PC download, the files are verified and if any file is missing or has issues, the files are redownloaded. So the chances of post software update issues are minimised.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I have A6 got Android 9 and 10 both and also having no problem,your luck is on the bad side I believe.You can call it Sumsung Luck.
0 Likes
Moshiur
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
But Software update through smart switch is not available now.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
It is available, only if an update is released.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve auto restart issue please follow below given steps:

Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Turn off auto start.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes