Original topic:

Internet speed comparison.

(Topic created on: 04-15-2022 06:09 PM)
Sumitpatel
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Guys never use Samsung phones there is huge different in below screenshot of Samsung phones of Galaxy M30s and Redmi 9 power and getting better speed than Samsung,but, Samsung does not trigger and fix this issue. Yet buy phones carefully especially in Samsung phones. first one is Redmi than Second is Samsung.

8 Comments
Faraz_F34_5G
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Yeah
Samsung won't enable 4G+ in their phones.
They cheat their customer by removing essential features.
Sumitpatel
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
True bro
Galaxy M
Yes,
I agree with you.
Sumitpatel
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Forward it as could as possible..
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing. We understand your concern and will help you resolve this. Kindly follow the below steps to resolve your issue:

Check device network mode settings
Please follow the below steps.

Step1: Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Connections.
Step3: Tap on Mobile networks.
Step4: Tap on network mode SIM1 or SIM2.
Step5: Select network mode.

Note: We recommend to set device network mode as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

Check network operator settings
Kindly set device network operator as "Automatically".

Please follow the below steps.

Step1: Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Connections.
Step3: Tap on Mobile networks.
Step4: Tap on Network operators.
Step5: Select automatically.
Note: We recommend to set device network operators as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.
Step6: Tap on OK.
Step7: Registered on network.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sumitpatel
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
No improvement shown after followed it..
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Madam/ Sir,

I am purchasing your product since 1990, from fridge, 4 TVs, 8 Mobiles,  1 Washing machines.

But the worst product I purchased on Amazone that is Samsung M 30s when it was first introduced.

Many times I tried to improve, But it is worst experiance. 

I think that you are making experiment at the cost of Customers as this product was only available on line that time. 

It has worst internet speed, low connectivity,  at present I am using it in my office for messages only. 

I lost money. I contacted you about three time on call centre but in vein. Today  again attemepted like child after seeing your above reply. But it is so common knowledge . Still I tried. 

Why  are u deceiving people , by giving nonsense advice. U are selling A series in the market & M series that time u sold only online to know the feed back. After grumble from peopel u had discontinued it.  

See other producers Like Honda, Suzuki, etc. who after knowing the defects , replaces the product. U are only for looting. 

I protest you from heart. One day will come your business rivals surely push u at bottom & then u understands the agony of  loyal customers. 

Thanks for worst product at excessive price.

P R Velapure

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes