Original topic:

Internet Access

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 01:06 AM)
Shikha4
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

My phone was working well on mobile data and wifi. Then I changed location. Now some apps onphone are not getting internet while the phone is well connected to internet and other apps working.

APPS NOT WORKING : zoom app. Bank apps

Already tried:

Internet working - google YouTube work.

Bandwidth - Swithing on hotspot and connecting laptop on hot spot. Then conneting meeting with zoom installed on laptop. - works.

Network - Tried mobile data, tried other (new) hotspots wifi - none of them work. (It is not possible to go back and check on old network as it is geographically far.)

Usage- zoom shows almost zero data usage.

Cache - uninstalled reinstalled app multiple times.

Permission - it show in other permission category. Network acess, data access , etc.. long list.

Safemode - zoom disappears in safe mode.

0 Likes
4 Comments
Shikha4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Please help

0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Have tried reinstalling the app.
0 Likes
Shrey0709
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
What do you mean by , " I changed the location " , do you mean to say location spoofing ?
or talking about changing the location / path of some installed apps ?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly be informed Zoom is a 3rd party application which is not from Samsung. As we are trained to handle Samsung software and hardware related troubleshooting, we advise you to contact to the respective application software support. You can reach to the app developer through email channel go to: Play store > select more option> select installed app> click on read more.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes