Initial Impression on M52 5G

(Topic created on: 09-29-2021 08:06 PM)
YashAgarwal
★★
Options
Galaxy M

Source Gadgetbyte
Galaxy M
Ok tell me explain more its bigness in what respect its big? Quality? Features?specification? What? Tell me more boy! so that i can understand 😆 😆 😆 😆 i know you will not reply and not come again as usual i think you remembered so many reply pending from your side 😅 😅 😅 😅 you tell & run away in a minute
0 Likes
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Samsung is everywhere from Software to Hardware...
they made One ui, which design reflects Android 12 and Oxygen Os nowadays..
They made knox, which is considered the best level of security in Android
They made Sensors, Battery, Displays, Processors Which other brands are buying from them
They Made Wear os now and recently their tie up with Google leads them to new era
They made the Burj Khalifa
They made Monitor, SSD, HDD, Graphics Card ( nvidia), SD card , TV, Cars, Washing Machine, Foldable, Fridge, Guns, Tankers , Steel and many things
They are the only one who give tough competition to Apple....only Galaxy flagships are compared with latest IPhones every year
I think this would be enough for you..if not then tell me I will tell you more
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Oh andh bhakt 😆 😆 😆 🤣 🤣 🤣 your answer be like a servant
A: kis ke pass kaam karte ho kitna salary milta hai?
Ans B: main jiske paas kam karya hu wo bahot bada aadmi hai uske 10 bunglow har city me har country me hai uske crores of employee hai sau log uske aagey pichhey ghumte hain? Dunya ka mehnga car uske pass hai uska apne jet hai aur janna hai to bolo main batata hu
A: bhai ye to uske pass hai na tum ko kya milta hai wo bolo uske pass jo hai ussey tumko kya faida
B: mujhe 5000 milta hai but main sab se badey aadmi k pass kaam karta hu 😆 😆 😆 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
A: Main to ek chhotey jaga kaam karta hu usko koi famous aadmi nahi hai lekin mujhe 20,000 milta hai
B: but main jaha kaam karta hu wo bahot famous aadmi hai mera 5000 tumhare 20,000 se zyda hai 😆 😆 😆 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Tumhare hi jaise logo ko andh bhatk bola jata hai

Btw samsung banata hai aur dusre usey usi se kharid kar ussey saste daam me customers ko dete hain aur samsung khud tft display deta hai 22k me
Itna kuch banaya ek dhang ka App lock nahi bana saka 😂 😂 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 great haa clap for samsung 😆 😆 😆
Tough competition yo apple joke of the day! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 yaha xiamo beat kar rha hai wo bhi globally kuch bhi matlab
Waise truly tumko salesman ka job to dena chayie itna to ek samsung ka senior sales person bhi nahi keh sakta 😅 😅 😆 😆
Which phone of samsung can compare with iphone 🤣 🤣 🤣 😆 😆 hadddd hai andh bhakti ka bhi you cross limit
Wahi ultra jo 10 minute camera use hote hi gram ho jata hai

Now best sales man of the year award goes to you 🤣 🤣 🤣 😆 😆 😅 😅 & seriously you will be perfect in sales field jaise tumne product mention kyie hain wo bhi innovation hi lag rha hai jaise bs samsung hi banata hai baaki sab kharidne k lyie baithe rhte hain
Aaj hansa diya yaar tumne to

Waise ek kaam karo itna sab kuch banaya dhang ka ek app lock to banane bolo tumhare kaam bhi aajayega aur ye S secure jaisa adhbhut app lock kon banaya wo bhi batana to uske charan chhuna hai 😆 😆 😆 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Waise ha ye idea achha hai koi specification ka ya features k baat kare to samsung k sarey product k naam bata do aur nikal jao😆😆😆😆😆
0 Likes
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Not at all..but actually you are Blind hater....I'm Samsung Lover, Which means I use Samsung, I criticise Samsung, I love Samsung...but You only know one thing Hate comments about Samsung...And I'm unable to read your Novel like Comment as I don't know hindi very well and doesn't want to learn it so...If you can write it Hindi then do so...
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Show me where i comment hates or false about samsung if fact is hate for you then its your mindset i can't help you

You criticise really! 😆 😆 😆
Where you criticise tft hd display above 20k
Where you criticise emmc storage in 5g phone
Where you criticise no app lock
Where you criticise no screen recorder
Where you criticise heating freeze restart issues majority of users facing this issue they charge huge amount with them where you criticise tell me i
Missed that all!
You are basically a blind lover a salary less self appointed seller of samsung

0 Likes
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
But what I can understand I can reply to you against that....First of All every international Or National Youtuber who makes Iphone review compare with it to latest S series flagships..if you don't know then you should rewatch that...Do you ever use an Iphone...my dad has Iphone XR it's even got heated when I use Spotify and Whatsapp sane time...and you blame Samsung for 10 min of video!!! How funne!!!...S21 ultra beats Iphone 12 pro and even Iphone 13 pro max...don't know dude!! Just watch Mr. Whosetheboss's video.....You tell me so much about Xiaomi ( I think so..) but my Galaxy smartphone doesn't kill Whatsapp or other apps in background while using it..and You know what? What you are saying feature packed phones are only supports 3 to 5 5G bands and collects location data, contacts data , every single data of your phone while doing Basic things....and What you are doing is just bought only a budget phone from a Brand and criticizes all phones from it....You have the right of do that...but not for all phones....if you really want to know about a brand then you should buy the Flagships of it...generally what if a person buy Iphone se 2020 and blame Apple for not giving
1. Volte
2. CA
3.Triple Camera
4. All camera modes
5. 4hrs of Battery
6. Too small display
7. Lightning charger which is 5w btw
It's not fare..
0 Likes
Galaxy M
So you are going with youtubers your based are youtubers 😆 😆
Now iphone & it heated well said lie 🤣 🤣 🤣

Show me any official news where ultra beat iphone 12 or pro max don't say as per ur assumption only 😅 😅 😅

What i said about xiaomi is full proof & clear nothing as per my assumption or based on youtubers like you 3 to 5 5g band but not tft hd display 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
& regarding collection of data every company collect data google samsung or anyone its not new
& your one point saying that indirectly that samsung budhet phones are not valuable not worthy right? But because of blind love you can't say directly that not to but samsung midrange devices " good one
Here not talking about apple at all, apple is a father of samsung, samsung can't match quality with even xiaomi a young chines company & you standing samsung beside apple 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😅 😆 😆 😅

Your father used but alas you didn't know about camera quality thats why you mentioned but my point is not about iphone at all you purposely name here because you have no words to defend samsung cheap activity
When I asked features, specification you mentioned all their products & now starting about iphone its like i remembered one thing when someone asked about india condition the another person talking about america very funny & foolish same time
By the way tell samsung a so called innovative company to develop a proper app lock like xiamoi give specification like a brand not like a cheap company and try to make them wake show then whats going on say them CA screen recorder App lock is not a premium features
Over all when I read ur all comment there is nothing valid points all are only your love
& show me my hates or false comment towards samsung what i said is saying by majority of users if facts are hates then you can say it I can't say false thing due to love or due to i used something if something bad then bad no matter you love or hate

But very interesting previous comment you mentioned samsung product like a seller oh sory super seller now you mentioned iphone specification or your dad's phone specification interesting btw it would be very great if you comment or answer to the point so be a genuine not a seller of any company love your money not so called brand

Btw why not convince your dad to left iphone & use ultra which defeat iphone as per your knowledge or assumptions 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 I know you can't
You can't even defend samsung with proper point wirh me then where no chance you just a blind lover of samsung nothing else & please next time try to comment or answer with valid & to the point with some actual fact not on your assumptions & please don't advertise samsung product or variety of product

& also send lovely feed back with love to develop a proper app lock for samsung atleast this one according to you also not a premium features right?
0 Likes
Spacious
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
There are people facing a lot of issues and errors are reported. This is the fact and company is not responding for any of the errors or problems we are facing, this is really disappointing. And you're backing up Samsung for this which is disgusting.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Amazing! Always post useful things! 😀😀😀
Galaxy M
Thanks mate 😊