Source Gadgetbyte
39 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
What do you think about this device?
As compared to the competition
Galaxy M
For Samsung standard its a great deal , but if you compare with other brands than ya i understand more better choices are available
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Yaa man after buying a m series device i got to know that why A SERIES was way more pricey back then too (In 2019 it wasn't that clear about the core ui and all)
Spacious
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
There is no more Samsung standards, the company has lost its brand value and people should stop buying their phones or devices and do not suggest anyone to buy Samsung. teach them a lesson for treating the customers this badly.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Samsung can't compete bro!
Their mindset will be the reason of fall down among young companies, specially xiaomi is the fastest growing company & so called tech giant can't even match the quality with them
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
And Non techie people still buy them and sales continues
Galaxy M
But how long bro one day they will finish like nokia & actually started of fall down see their sales graph
Non techie also don't want over heating, restart, freeze, motherboard expense & low network
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
If Samsung goes the way like that and gets finished from the budget segment
It would be bad for the consumers as then the Chinese companies will show their real game that's they have been planning for so long. (Disclaimer- Maybe, its just my personal thoughts! Please don't get hurt by these sayings)
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Samsung is not a joke..it's too big that you can't think it properly..
0 Likes