(Topic created on: 07-27-2021 09:10 PM)
Mukeshio
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Galaxy M 30s , freqantly Restarted and Froze
7 Comments
Galaxy M
Motherboard need to replaced is the only last option everyone face this issue.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Send your Device log

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Restarting-Issue-Device-Log/td-p/8902759

And Wait for the next update

Or

Visit Service Centre. Book a Job Sheet. Send a mail to Service head along with the Jobsheet Number.

servicehead.in@samsung.com
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Disable auto restart function: Settings > General management > Reset > Disable Auto restart (if enabled) > Auto restart disabled.
2. Check if you are facing this issue after installing any new application
If you are facing this issue after installing any new application then uninstall that application.
How to uninstall apps:
Settings > Apps > Tap on desired app > Uninstall > OK.
3. Reset settings: Settings > General Management > Tap on Reset and then tap on Reset settings.
4. Check device in safe mode: Enter into safe mode: Hold the Power key > Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Restart your device.
NOTE: If the issue doesn't occur with the device in safe mode then there is a third party app causing this. You may have to delete them one by one, starting with most recent until you find the one causing this.
5. Update software manually: Settings > Software update > Download and install > Checking for software update > Software update available > Download > Downloading updates > Install now.
Note: Your phone will restart after the update is installed.
6. Reset the device: Settings > General Management > Reset.
Before resetting kindly take backup of your data by: Settings > Accounts > Samsung Cloud > Back up and restore > Back up > Back up your data.

If the issue still persists, we would request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your device by a Samsung expert engineer. So that he can check the exact issue with the device and fix it up at the earliest.
ANSAR23
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Samsung fool all of us making cheap quality of Samsung galaxy m30s phones
0 Likes
iamgeek
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
yeah they are making us fool
check my recent post about the problem faced by me
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/USB-connection-issue-in-M30s/td-p/9011792
Please let me know if you know any solution
0 Likes
LEE-LISANTH
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Same issue I'm my m30s also bro😔
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes