Original topic:

In-call speaker is dead

(Topic created on: 10-31-2022 07:18 PM)
ayushlokhande
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I purchased samsung galaxy m52 from amazon 2 months. But since a week I facing issues with in-call speaker. Its not working at all. I have tried everything like cleaning it, resetting the settings but all in vain. When i diagnosed the device i found it not working.
Its a hardware issue it seems. Guide me what to do
6 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Get it fixed for free under warranty from a Samsung authorised service centre near you.
ayushlokhande
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Yes will visit the service centre soon.
0 Likes
RimpaSinghSidhu
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Calling speaker in M 52 issues >
Samsung Members Application>
In bottom app show help >
choose remote options>
for use its options download>
smarttutor app from galaxy store>
Follow instructions Calling 📞 24×7 work easy to use and give better information and support online remotely Checkups your device, try now
Last options go service centres
Thanks for choose Samsung device
0 Likes
ayushlokhande
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Have already talked to samsung helpline. They remote controlled my phone did some settings, asked me to do some settings as well but all in vain. My receiver is completely dead. Now only service centre can help.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
You think a hardware issue can be fixed remotely?
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes