Original topic:

Images doesn't show in Instagram

(Topic created on: 01-13-2020 12:22 PM)
ShazzyZ
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Hey guys,

Got a problem with images. When I try to upload pics to Instagram for example it won't display the gallery. I've attached a screenshot so you can understand. Anyone got a solution to It? I'm using a Galaxy M30s

8 Comments
Galaxy M
clear deta and clear cache of ur instagram, it will definitely help u
0 Likes
ShazzyZ
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
tried just now. didn't work
0 Likes
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
I've faced the same problem with my m20, and i also found the solution, and here's what you have to do: go to settings, and device care, and then go to storage, click on storage booster, and then disable the "auto delete unnecessary data" i believe it will work, but you have to get the thumbnails back by moving the images/videos in sd card and move back to internal storage, or do the oppsite if you have the images/videos in your sd card
0 Likes
Debajyoti
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
clear gallery data & cache
and then try
0 Likes
Arnav_Kalia
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
The problem might not be with Instagram, but with less space in the phone itself. See if you can clear some space in your phone.
0 Likes
ShazzyZ
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
got plenty of space too
0 Likes
BD4
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
slow internet I guess??
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned step to resolve the issue:

1-Perform the reset app preference (Go to setting > Apps > tap on three dots > do reset app preference).

2- Perform the clear cache of app (Go to the setting>>Apps>> Instagram app>> Storage>>Do clear cache).

3- Check the availability of the update of the particular application.

4- Once contact the app developer also.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes