Original topic:

Idea Volte on M21

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 01:55 PM)
Lovepreetse7en
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Is anyone able to make idea Volte on their galaxy m21 or m30s. How? Any tricks which make it work?
7 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Depends on your location. If your location has Idea volte service, then only you can have it. If your area has it and then also you cannot get it, then email your address and phone number to
customercare@vodafoneidea.com and ask them to enable volte in your number.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I talked to Vodafone Idea customer care they told me your device doesn't support our Volte then I talked with Samsung care they told me the device supports all Volte so it's Vodafone Idea problem not in device.
0 Likes
Abhihzb
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
same here
0 Likes
Abhihzb
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
but when you type message ACTVOLTE and send to 12345 the you got message Hello! Your request for activation of ACTVOLTE has been registered and after 1 day my volte got activated
0 Likes
Abhihzb
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
see i have volte

Screenshot_20210121-121725_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Check same sim in another device if that device shows volte then its device problem.. For this reset or reflashing firmware in device helps... If that device also doesn't have volte then VI problem contact them on this..
0 Likes
Anshul_Hedau
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Call Vodafone Idea customer care. I got my device Samsung M21 running Volte after calling their customer care. They activate Volte on your sim.

0 Likes