Original topic:

I must prefer not to by svmsung mobile

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 12:53 PM)
Samsung_zXZOQAt
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I will tell you about my experience about svmsung m31 I bought this mobile on 12th may 2020 from Amazon, so first of all I will suggest you to not to buy smartphone of high cost from Amazon because the days to have a policy in 10 day return but the do not take care of there customer and says lie to there customer 
Now I come to this svmsung m31 this company says that this smartphone will fully charge in 2hour and 40 minute but it took minume 8 hours to get full charge, 
So I must says to not by this product 
If these pice only have this problem   then company will contact me and tell me appropriate solution  
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
8 hours! what?? are you facing it everytime you put your phone to charge?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I face this problem when I run this mobile for some time and then put this for charging then it took 8 hour but it charge fast at morning time because I cannot use it holl night
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I would recommend you to perform "Battery calibration" for once on your phone. The thing which you'll have to do is to discharge your phone fully until it gets switched/power off by itself and then charging it fully from 0% to 100% for once. It may help you.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Crapsung released android 10 which is full of bugs so wait for at least 3 months to get a fix frm them
0 Likes
Swapnil77
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
try to charge your phone in fast charging mode.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I try in fast charging mode but I cannot found any improvement 😌😒
0 Likes
Swapnil77
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
first drain the battery to 0% then charge the phone in switch off mode. also try to charge your phone in fast charging mode. may this will help you.
0 Likes
Swapnil77
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
my m31 takes around 2hrs 50 min from 0% to 100% to get full charge in normal mode.