Original topic:

I got a new software update in my m21 device

(Topic created on: 10-01-2020 09:14 AM)
śãmîřá
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
I got a new software update of 1292.01 mb in my Samsung galaxy m21. is all okay in this update?

12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
it's all ok with update but it's better to flash it by odin, or via samsung service center or install it via smart switch and pc 🖥...don't simply update via mobile data or wifi which is not the proper way to install any big os or this big one ui 2.1 interface..otherwise there will be the maximum chances to produce software loop holes over software which creates various types of issues in devices
śãmîřá
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
thanks to give me that important information
śãmîřá
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
are you try it..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
each and every time I update software via flash or smart switch only ... I never use mobile data or wifi which is not proper process even especially for samsung devices...samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software not like other company hence if someone simply update it via mobile data or wifi then there will be the chance to get software loop holes if by chance that software not installed fully or correctly...and devices will suffer various problems.... by which this forum is full with... ex ui lag ,poor camera performance, battery drain faster, ghost touch, network issue etc ...it's not process ..understand samira mamm ?🤔
śãmîřá
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
you mean I should visit the Samsung service centre for updating my phone
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
yes mamm it's better
0 Likes
Djohnny
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
can you please expalin how to update like the way you are talking about??
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
@dj ...if you know how odin works then do it yourself otherwise flash that big firmware from Samsung service center as they use odin only for their official purpose.... and for security patch update use smart switch and pc... ... process 👉 install latest version of smart switch pc 🖥 in your pc or laptop ... install smart switch in device ..... connect both pc and laptop with wifi..... connect data cable and turn on both pc and device smart switch .. then it will show software information or new software update notification.... click on your pc that software update section( note: most of the device comes with pre installed smart switch app ..if it's not there then install from galaxy store)
0 Likes
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
yes its one ui core 2.1
0 Likes