Original topic:

I am unable to connect with my wifi through brand new m51 mobile

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 07:40 PM)
ishangautam7
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

There's something wrong with the new Samsung M51 mobile. Many other users are also facing the same issue. We are unable to connect through Wi-Fi on Samsung M51.

Meanest Monster Ever ... Hahahaha

This meanest monster is performing poorly within 5 min of unboxing. My eight yr old Lenovo still works like charm with Wi-Fi.

27 Comments
Galaxy M
turn wifi calling off while connecting to the wifi... keep it toggling off and on until its fixed.. this worked for me tell me if it works for u too
0 Likes
taher007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Your WiFi issue solved. Or still persists

0 Likes
ishangautam7
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

It still there

Reseting router 

Replacing router 

Factory reset phone

Replacing M51 with new M51

Nothing works... even the new M51 can't connect to wifi

As a solution,  I have bought 10000 rupees Mi phone which easily connects to wi-fi. Now, I use M51 as secondary phone for clicking photographs. 

0 Likes
Pankajvnaik
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I too got the M51 today Same issue. I thought Samsung too have better quality that China . Looks like I was wrong.

Last Time to buy a Samsung

ishangautam7
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

The sad part is, its been 2 months since this half-cooked phone is launched and till now there is no update to fix these issues. Samsung not even acknowledging this issue on their social media handles.

0 Likes
Aman255
Active Level 2
Galaxy M

I have the same problem. The wifi reception is very weak. Please fix through update.

samrat1234
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Hi , I have the same problem just a day ago , I reset my router today and the connectivity problem("couldn't connect tp network") solved . I am able to connect to my wifi network now .  

Resetting the network settings , Factory reset of you phone will not work in this case although I tried but not solved the issue , then resetting the router worked . 

0 Likes
ishangautam7
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Bro... reseting router, replacing router, exchanging M51 with new M51, nothing will work... Samsung has used inferior M series hardware in this one too.

I tried everything even exchanged M51 for new M51 but issue still persists.

Now, samsung technical experts are also unable to solve the problem. What irritates me the most is connecting to WiFi is the basic feature and how can a manufacturer mess-up this basic feature in 25000 rupees mobile.

I have bought 10000 rupees Mi that connects like piece of cake with wife. Now I use my M51 as secondary phone for clicking photographs.

0 Likes