Original topic:

How to protect phone from hacking, if hacked how to regain control on mobile

(Topic created on: 06-09-2020 09:32 PM)
Naveen1386
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hi,

I have a doubt on my phone activity. I doubt on  my mobile that some one has control on my mobile.

While I open WhatsApp, it is taking time to open and even if open, the back ground will turn white and later, will come back to normal state. 

Am worried on my calls and also on my text messages.

Can any budy guide me how to remove malware and to gain control on my mobile.

I have installed Kaspersky mobile security on my mobile.

Please help me

Naveen
10 Comments
sanu2k
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
scan mobile in McAfee security or mobile's device care.
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
remove that whatever you have installed because for Android phones you don't need any anti-virus programs even if there are so many on Play store you just don't need any I just have physically removed a anti-virus software which is making my computer so slow and it is called my cafe at least I have a Windows Defender which is much safer not like before it's much safer now so I can trust it just ask me on my email (adykakroo@live.com) go to my YouTube Aaditya Kakroo channel and ask if you want me to so you things how to do it mostly technical things and you can also chat with me on discord which is on my about page and under the videos description I mean just chat because I'm not showing my face to anybody
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
you are absolutely right bro ..android based on linux kernel hence no effect of viruses inside android by the way ...builtin device care is sufficient to remove trogens if any ...by avoiding unauthorized app or sites .and by not giving personal information or imei number ,account number to any unauthorized sources...it can possible (NOTE : if someone install antivirus, cache cleaner, battery booster like bogus and useless app ..then they are destroying their device only by themselves....try to avoid those apps which require location where location no needed for that specific app ...as an example suppose someone installed a torch application and it's showing location as grand permission)
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
go to my YouTube channel
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
what is your channel
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
it is there what I recently commented with my email just check it is there (the one that you liked first) that one!
0 Likes
mudassarfa
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
take a backup and do a factory reset. it will solve all your problem
AbhishekAT
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
same
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
If you have Jio or Airtel they have security app.
0 Likes