Original topic:

How to play games smoothly .😊

(Topic created on: 07-28-2022 08:59 PM)
SK_2000
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Mid range phone වලින් games play කරද්දි එන ගැටලුවක් තමයි phone එක slow වෙන එකයි lag වෙන එකයි .එතකොට game එක හිර වෙවී තමයි play වෙන්නෙ. මේක settings වලට ගිහින් හදාගන්න පුලුවන් . 👇(No required any third party apps )

1.Go to "Settings" and click on "apps". 

2.Tapon the three dots.

3.Tap on "special access "

4.Tap on " optimize battery usage "

5. Turn off your games' access.(eg: Clash royale & Asphalt 😎
* And you should turn off " Android system " from access. 
*Turn off the power saving modes.( Power saving mode reduce the CPU performance ) 
* Close any other applications from recent apps screen ...
9 Comments
W_Wijesundara
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Nice Bro
Thanks for sharing🤩🤩🤩🤩
SK_2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Ok! Tell me how it works?
Lonixndu
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Now mate, disabling battery optimization for games is not that useful, "disable battery optimisation" is a feature to let apps run in the background without killing the process.

For example, let's say a screen recorder. When recording your screen, the app must be running in the background, even though you're not recording the screen, it still runs in the background for you to start a screen record quickly. But with battery optimisation, sometimes it kills the background process of the screen recorder, hence closing the app. So what's the solution? Disable battery optimisation for the screen recorder, and now it won't close randomly when using it.

Normally, we don't run games in the background right? So disabling battery optimisation for games is useless.

Thanks😊
Cyaa❤
SK_2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Thankyou for the comment.😊
But when this setup was done, there was a clear change. I was able to play the game very well

0 Likes
Lonixndu
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Your welcome,
But mate disabling battery optimisation only affects background running apps.
This may also affect your battery life.

So my advise is, just keep it all default. Samsung really does a good job when. optimizing the battery life according to your usage patterns.

Here's some of my tips that I use to run games smoother!
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Games-Esports/Mobile-Gaming-on-Galaxy/td-p/11956806
0 Likes
kavee__1__xx
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Thanks bro sharing🙌💫
SK_2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Anytime bro 😇
0 Likes
MalindaMH
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
" optimize battery usage කියල එකක් නැනෙ 😓Screenshot_20221012_202642_1000001698_1665586602.jpg
SK_2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Thanks for watching .😇😉දෙවෙනියට තියෙන එක click කරල screen shot එකක් එවන්න.
0 Likes