Original topic:

How to know if I got original Samsung M31 display?

(Topic created on: 09-27-2021 01:39 PM)
Samsung_SI65lkL
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Hi,

The display of my phone Galaxy M31 was broken. It is not covered under warranty so I gave it to the nearest service center for repair. When I reached out he offered to replace it with a duplicate display for a lower price. I refused and told him I want the original display from Samsung and I am okay with bearing the cost.

There has been no communication from Samsung regarding this and I don't see it in repair status under my profile. 

The spare part (display) of Galaxy M31 costs 3,599. The service center told me the total cost will be 5,200. (including GST and labor cost)

Now I am worried how do I know if he just puts the duplicate display and charges more money also.

Is there a way to cross-check the price and check if I got the original display? How to make sure I don't get scammed?

4 Comments
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
You can check here,
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/spare-part-pricing-list-for-repair/#

If find useful, click on 3 dots on my comment and select accept as solution.
0 Likes
Ayush-7
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
There is one code or number in your bill, and send that code or number to samsung and tell them about your issue, they will tell you what changes was done in your device

Try this, if it is helpful to you then accept it 😊
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
dreno84
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I'm in nigeria and have spent over R10200 trying to change my m31 display all to no avail. 

kindly help me with original samsung galaxy m31 super amoled display. thanks.

0 Likes