Original topic:

How to increase performance without doing anything just go to your settings!!!!

(Topic created on: 06-07-2020 07:50 PM)
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Just put your phone charging overnight until it's 100% next day ok next day not after its 100% next day you remove it and then your performance increases automatically and also make sure that your phone is on power saving mode the medium one then set it on 10% whatever and then reduce the brightness how much you want I mean set it for how much you want and then also turn on the auto restart option when you're not using your phone phone that will help as well and keep your data backed up incase and whatever happens because this happened with my M30 phone as well and this fixed up my problem and my performance got increased but we are all waiting for the Android 2.1 update I also know that it is so frustrating so this will actually help also I forgot to mention that it is a Samsung Magic kind of and Gaming got improved as well lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
bro you told all great procedure exept one which is most important process ...and that is if some big os update or new interface like 2.1 comes then it allaways need to be flashed by smart switch or by Odin or through authorised Samsung service center...if someone simply update it by mobile data or non stable wifi which is not actually procedure or never recommended then by welcoming software holes and glitches peoples will suffer this type of issues only by damaging software side...I allaways flash firmware hence not a single issue is there in my s9 as well as in my old note 3 also till now....Samsung introduced smart switch to flash firmware and to get highest bug free performance of device..but peoples repeatedly do same mistake by simply download software and facing different different issues like battery drain faster, ui lag,poor game performance, ghosh touch, not charging properly, connection problem, device heat etc...
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
did you even read it properly
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
yes obviously
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I am giving you one well known software engineer theory...he told how software update through little fluctuating wifi or mobile data is dangerous 👉 thatswhy each and every time I flased software so no problem in my s9 as well as in my old note 3 device...once flash your last software from service center of uk after covid 19 dangerous situation....in future your device will not received a single issues
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
but the things that you get in software off Indian phones it is totally different than UK how much supposed to do in UK are you mad example I like it so much and sometimes I use it as well
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
it's on 2.0
0 Likes