Original topic:

How to disable corona callertune in airtel?

(Topic created on: 09-25-2020 08:01 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M
Hi,
    Is there any way to disable corona callertune in airtel?
I already tried dialling *646*224# but it didn't work.

Is there any way to permanently stop it on airtel network while using M30s?
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Bro the callertune has been disabled by you through that number.. But when ever you call anybody open the Num pad and Dial # or *
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Even after calling that number, people are hearing corona callertune when they call bro.
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
set any other song as caller tune
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
It doesn't work.. This is PRE-RBT Service different from calertune service.
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
but here in Jio and Airtel in our telecom circle it works ( VODAFONE does not ) . if user set a caller tune that corona pre RBT get removed

I think Jio users across the country can set another caller tune and the corona PRE RBT gets removed

first join my telegram link , i will give you both airtel and jio number and check it
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Bro.. 🤣 🤣 I too have calertune enabled in both airtel and jio.. PRE-RBT is different and calertune is different.. For first attempt you definitely gets RBT then for 2nd attempt calertune like that every 3rd attempt to same number gives PRE-RBT.. Doesn't matter which sim you use..
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
i said CORONA RBT got removed here when someone set a caller tune.. i knowbthe difference

let me send you my number do a call here and you will welcomed with a song , no corona PRE RBT

join our telegram channel , will post you a number there https://t.me/slicesupport

here we dont need to do anything ,those who set caller tunes in my telecom circle they have no corona PRE RBT . it just say Press 9 to copy the tune and song starts
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Yes this is the code to remove PRE-RBT Service.. But just not working in M30s donno why.. I tried in different devices it worked.. For this to work you have to place this sim in another device then code then again back to M30s.. It will work for a week.. 🤣 🤣
0 Likes