Original topic:

How long does you Galaxy M Battery lasts

(Topic created on: 08-03-2020 07:19 PM)
ZenGuru
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung M30s comes with massive 6000Amh but how long really does it lasts for you on typical usage or heavy usage!? 

Here is battery usage history of mine. Strangely GOOGLE app (Google assistant) drains significant battery of whopping 17% of total usage while active time is just 10mins usage. Seems there is some problem. Any suggestion on how to fix it!?

Do you see similar battery drain pattern for you? And how long does the battery last from fully charged?

17 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
i keep some of the activity as per my need.
only voice match can drain the battery this much?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Voice match is the only thing which can keep google app in the background unless you open it frequently as per my opinion. If you force stop it, it will not run.
Activities also as google track every activity with that.

Even notifications are active on my app, I never see any notification on my mobile. If you will stop background activity you may not get prompt for 2 factor authentication.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
i also didn't get any notification with my settings bro
anyhow let him to do settings
ZenGuru
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
thanks guys let me check both ways. and see which is effective. I turned off voice match for now.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I just kept Google to sleep and didn't changed any other settings. It uses 3-4% per day.
0 Likes
ZenGuru
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
👍works like charm I see good reduction in battery consumption. now it's like around50% previous it is 70% for nearly 7 hours of active usage and Google app doesn't drain more than 1%
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
i m happy to get ur positive comments
please accept as solution by clicking on 3dot at useful comments
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "battery drainage" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1)Battery optimization:-Settings>Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory.

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with the Video or Screen-shots(as provided above). This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes