Original topic:

Hi guys...

(Topic created on: 08-12-2021 10:46 PM)
Aj00
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Update the list in 'select forums '... add 'restart and freezing issue in devices with 9611 chipset'

Implement a auto replay '"go to service center and change motherboard '"

Samsung not hearing these much complaints about it ... so these are the easiest way to avoid the complaints. Why we need to change the motherboard with our money without any faults from us.

abhyuday
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Not because of software... its hardware issue.. i have solution
0 Likes
nazim09
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Samsung galaxy m31 .restart and freezing issue my device .how can manage this problems
Ashiq1999
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
We will fix it
Whats app me 8078019594
0 Likes
Ashiq1999
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
We will fix it bro..
Whats app me 8078019594
100 percent solution😊😇😉
abhyuday
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
The problem is in power management integrated circuit (pm ic/power ic)

It happend because of loose contact of the ic with the motherboard.... clean motherboard and pmic and reball the ic and place it back... no need to do software.. actually software is totally fine... the problem is in motherboard
Galaxy M
DOING THIS PROCESSES LOCAL MOBILE REPAIRING PERSON WILL CHARGE HALF OF NEW MOTHERBOARD !
OPENING PHONE OPENING PCB AND REBALLING IC ETC....
abhyuday
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Nope... actually you are not installing any new part.. you are paying only.for re installation process.. if you know some.then you can repair it in cheap price ...

Aur haan agr aap motherboard change kraoge to aap ka new motherboard bhi same problem kr skta hai qk wo bhi usi factory me bna hoga....

Better hoga repair krwao... ic nikal ke lgaoge to data bhi nhi dlt hoga ..

0 Likes
Galaxy M
ALREADY KNOW ABOUT REBALLING PROCESS AND OTHER PCB RELATED SOLUTION !
abhyuday
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Yoo buddy better dont replace it.. coz it will happen again.. if you got my mind 😁😇
Aj00
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Why is it occurred without any drop or anything like that for these amount of people? Your thought plz..