Original topic:

Hi all,

(Topic created on: 11-08-2019 09:52 AM)
anoasku
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Friends, I would like to thank Samsung Service Centre in Malleswaram Bangalore for the recent experience.

As my phone was having hanging & network issues, on 5th November I went to Srivaru Solutions to get my mobile checked, just around 10am it wasn't crowded yet. 

I was given a token number, and immediately I was asked to meet a customer care executive, she was skilled enough to check phone issues and offer solution.

My phone was serviced within an hour and 
as my phone was under warranty there were no charges, and next day they called me to enquire whether I am having any issues again.

What amazed me is that Samsung care for it's customer & how they value. Even when dealing with so many customers they are very polite & doing a commendable job. So  we can say Samsung cares..

7 Comments
Avinav
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Thanks for your feedback! We rarely see people sharing such experiences on the community!
0 Likes
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
can you mention on which model you were facing issues with ?
0 Likes
anoasku
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
m20
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
All the problems are software update only. All OEMs problem is they don't use the full potential of the processor. Time to change.
Galaxy M
thanks for sharing your feedback with us.
this help Samsung user to find best service center on there location.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

We hope to provide you with satisfactory assistance always in the future and retain our goodwill.
Happy to help you always!

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Galaxy M
can you please follow me here, I am following you
0 Likes