Original topic:

Help us to Further Investigate Samsung Galaxy M30s Restarting Issues!!!

(Topic created on: 05-19-2021 08:59 PM)
MatthewI632
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M

To all Samsung Galaxy M30s victims, technicians, experts and Samsung employees,

We really need more help to further investigate current Samsung Galaxy M30s freezing and restarting issues, especially after updating Android system. Further investigation helps us to identify the exact cause of the issue, as well as better solution(s). We really need better solution because replacing motherboard is very expensive. I'm really sure if we know the exact cause and better solution(s), it may help preventing further damage(s) to Samsung Galaxy M30s devices, as well as helping the process of Samsung Galaxy M30s complaints.

Thank you for your cooperation.

- MatthewI632

6 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

AYUSHvish
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Already done ... and get no solution
0 Likes
mahesh_reddy
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

hello there, have you tried approaching a consumer court? I'm unsure about the procedure and am also not hopeful of a resolution if I do it alone.

0 Likes
MatthewI632
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

No, I don't know the procedure. Hopefully someone will do it so Samsung will recall all of defective Galaxy M30s devices.

0 Likes
mahesh_reddy
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Unlock bootloader, root your phone and then underclock CPU by about 50%. 

Restarts are completely gone but there's a slight lag when multitasking. I lost access to the WhatsApp account I've used to join the group with - Hit me up on Telegram @t1db8 if you need anything :)

0 Likes
AbhiG360
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

FINAL UPDATE: SHAME ON SAMSUNG FOR THIS CHEATING BUSINESS SPECIFICALLY RELATED TO ALL M30S USERS

Same issue, thanks brother for this helpful and guided thread.

I've contacted them by email and I'm gonna follow solution hierarchy mentioned on Samsung India's official website.
I'll update my experience here.

Update 1: Service centre executive tried to install firmware and also told me that M30s and M31s generally come with same issue and need to replace motherboard to get it fixed. It will cost around 2600-2700 INR.

Update 2: I wrote email to Head office, I got follow-up call from there and they told that we can't get it fixed with any discount or for free - because the Device is out of warranty.

Update 3: Service centre executive asked me for 180/-INR as Service charge (which I have to pay even after contacting to Customer care)

Update 4: I got my issue fixed at local repair shop at 500/- INR

0 Likes