1. GALAXY F41 
 and 
 2. GALAXY M31

Kindly suggest good piece from above as your experience 
 My budget is 16k INR max 

26 Comments
Galaxy M
I don't have any of them, but you should go for the M31 according to features
If u find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution
sayyed318
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Only a52
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
A52.
jmj16
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Hello Ruchi, Samsung Galaxy F41 has a triple-camera setup of a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultrawide lens and a 5MP depth sensor. Samsung Galaxy M31s has a quad-camera setup of a 64MP primary camera, 12MP ultrawide camera with 123-degree field-of-view, a 5MP macro lens and a 5MP depth sensor.

No, Galaxy F41 is not worth buying because the phone has the same Exynos 9611 processor, plastic body, 15W charging support and it's priced at Rs 16,999 which is not acceptable. ... So it's better to skip Galaxy F41 this time because it's not value for money device.

The Galaxy M31s has a nice and colourful 6.5-inch AMOLED screen, a great camera, excellent battery life, capable processor, a headphone jack and great build quality. ... If you are planning to replace your old device and you are considering switching to the Galaxy M-series, I think the Galaxy M31s is worth checking out.
0 Likes
RuchitDesai
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I know the features
But which should I buy
0 Likes
jmj16
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Edited as above 👆
0 Likes
jmj16
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I am too using m31s, worth👍
0 Likes
Swarad
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I have used the M31s if you can increase your budget a bit you can go for it its incredible in field of battery and performance 💯
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Hey, please tell your maximum budget
What type of usage you have
What are your requirements??
0 Likes