Original topic:

Help !!! Concern about Samsung Galaxy AUTOMATIC TOUCH issue.

(Topic created on: 01-14-2021 06:13 PM)
Hasan94
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about Galaxy touch not properly working

The issue that I have experienced was: I have found a bug in my Samsung Galaxy M20. When I using my device there are going to be automatic touches. Touch not properly working and touch screen not fixed.

Screenshot_20210111-081840_HwModuleTest.jpg

Screenshot_20210111-081840_HwModuleTest.jpg

Screenshot_20210111-083714_HwModuleTest.jpg

Screenshot_20210111-081917_HwModuleTest.jpg

Screenshot_20210111-083714_HwModuleTest.jpg

I have stated that any kind of Physical Damage would not occurred. Unveiled that "NOT".

Display is still working better but there are going to be automatic touches.

I also successfully did the following methods demonstrated by Samsung Member (Samsung Customer Support)

1) Restart the Device.

2) Remove the memory card.

3) Phone start on Safe mode, the Restart the device.

4) FACTORY DATA RESET or wipe cache partition.

But this issue still persists, and I would send to you some screen shots, there I marked the automatic touches with a red color and pointed out rectangular and circular shapes.

I believe that anyone can understand this issue very clear and concisely because these automatic touches go straight lines.

When I bought Galaxy M20 from showroom, at that time screen scroll not properly worked on but the salesman told me that it was just a software update issue.

Due to Covid 19, I could not attend the customer service center and terminated warranty time period.

A few days ago, I went to Samsung Customer service center at R.N Tower, Level - 3, Chowhatta, Sylhet - 3100, Bangladesh. They asked me to give them 7000 TK or 91 Dollars for resolved this issue.

This meant that I am so frustrated, how could Samsung sold defected phones in Bangladesh?

What kind of business are you guys doing in Bangladesh?

What is the actual objectives and purpose of Samsung phone?

Please, investigate these Automatic Touches issue and resolve the touch issue.

Product Details:

1)  Product Name: Samsung Galaxy M20

2)  Galaxy SM-M205F/DS

6 Comments
cpkaneria
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
dear visit nearest service centre
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Delete your IMEI and serial number details from your post as soon as possible. NEVER share these details online.
Galaxy M
dude don't post your imei anywhere! someone can use it morph their phone with your number to trap you
Sunjoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
can u help me
Hasan94
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
how?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes