Original topic:

Heating issue while using camera

(Topic created on: 11-05-2020 08:15 PM)
nivti
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Samsung m31s heats while using camera or doing multitasking. It heat up like volcano.

I regret buying samsung m31s.

Service center had changed my hardware even after hardware change, I am facing the same use.

8 Comments
Galaxy M
again go to service center and tell them ur problem , and after changing of hardware components for the 2nd time ask them for the replacement, call samsung care and tell to transfer ur case to the relationships manager's desk,
nivti
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
yea
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
poor quality. u must get replacement
0 Likes
nivti
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
yes exactly but they are not giving replacement
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
all users should be one and support u, else samsung will not listen
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured and to resolve "Overheating" issue please follow the below given step:-

> Close background running apps and uninstall the unnecessary apps.

For more details follow the instructions provided in the link given below:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
1krishna
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
🙏 no use......
0 Likes
1krishna
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
ordinary call above 2 minutes is sufficient to heat samsung m 31 s i feel sorry myself by purchasing such a poor device
0 Likes