Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Heating and Sound Muffling

(Topic created on: 12-14-2019 10:49 AM)
Anilmudaliar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
When ever I charge my phone to hundred, the volume of phone doesn't work and the in ear voice too doesn't work. Pls help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy M
I had a similar experience with my phone, so wat I did was, i took it to the nearest Service center and only thing that they did which actually solved the whole problem was to remove the body lamination that my phone had, I was told that the lamination was entrapping all the heat inside causing increased temperature inside the phone while charging. And after that the problem was solved.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Comments
Solution
Galaxy M
I had a similar experience with my phone, so wat I did was, i took it to the nearest Service center and only thing that they did which actually solved the whole problem was to remove the body lamination that my phone had, I was told that the lamination was entrapping all the heat inside causing increased temperature inside the phone while charging. And after that the problem was solved.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
mine issue this that after one ui 2 beta 2 on my s9 front speaker is not working even I dont have any lamination on my phone what to do even tried reset same issue
0 Likes
Anilmudaliar
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thank you @Abhy. That did the trick
0 Likes