Original topic:

Heating Issue on M31s

(Topic created on: 09-01-2021 08:15 PM)
bala071412
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Hello,
 Is there known issues on M31s ? I got Samsung galaxy m31s on 23rd Aug 2021 and after all setup I came to know that , It get heated around selfie camera quickly (within 5 to 15 min) ... got it replaced with another one and delivered on 29th Aug 2021. But still the same heating issue around front camera displays area...(especially during usage of Camera App or Google Play services) 
39 Comments
_HK_
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

Camera app should be used when all other tabs are closed. Do you close other tabs(at least tabs that u can close)?

bala071412
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Thanks for quick response, I might have used sometime while other apps running... (keep in mind that , this phone capable of handling multimedia).. I haven't noticed the same n my Honor6x mobile... Also, I couldn't use Microsoft TEAM meeting more than 15 min due to heat 😑 spreading over ear ... Agree that every phone get heated for long hours usage and but not this quick. (5 to 15min) Also, warm heating noticed During Google Play search or Map usage. (I'm first time user for Samsung) Earlier came across Sony Xperia, Motorola and Honor6x
_HK_
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

yes. ik you would have come across these problems. and the only reason for all this is the exynos 9611, the processor u will find in many popular SAMSUNG BUDGET AND MIDRANGE PHONES. THIS PROCESSOR IS HIGHLY UNOPYIMISED AND U WILL HEAR AND EXPERIENCE MANY ROBLEMS FROM IT LIKE OVERHEATING, LAGGING, FREEZING, UNUSUAL RESTARTING, PHONE STUCK ON SAMSUNG LOGO DURING BOOTING.

I am not motivating u not to buy Samsung phones but rn Samsung phones are not really value for money. And the phone u purchased is 1 year old so it has completed 1 of the 2 major updates according to samsung's policy. if u can , get a refund and buy a phone released recently (M32,M32 5G, M42 OR U CAN CHECK FOR PHONES HAVING 2 AS THEIR LAST NUMBER). OTHERWISE THE OLNY OPTION LEFT IS OTHER BRANDS. FOR EG: NORD N2, MANY REALME PHONES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
The same processor is used in f41 and I don't find any issues like this even on extended use.
_HK_
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

F41 IS NOT AS HEAVY AS M31S.

AND IF I TELL U PERSONALLY , MY M31S DID'NT FACE THE PROBLEMS U ARE FACING.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I am NOT FACING ANY ISSUES. CAN YOU READ?
_HK_
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

sorry i thought u were the writer of this post. 

and yes if u dont find any issues then be happy. why need to compare with someone who is different from u

_HK_
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

And can u tell me what quality u choose(3:4/3:464MP/16:9/Full)

bala071412
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I used 3:4 & 3:463MP both to try out couple of pics