Original topic:

Having issue while playing videos on youtube

(Topic created on: 04-20-2023 07:46 PM)
DaxeshSolanki
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Hello samsung,

I'm using Galaxy M53 5G and having latest software update till date. I'm facing issues of audio video sync while playing videos on youtube with 1080p or above with wifi and mobile data and power saving mode on/off. This issue only occurs in the youtube app other apps like instagram reels, prime videos, etc. Are working perfectly with the same scenario. And yes I'm using youtube premium.

One more add on the issue is same while Bluetooth earphones are connected or while on the inbuilt speaker. Please fix this issue asap.

Thank you.
5 Comments
Galaxy M
Clear data of youtube app and then Uninstaller it. Then update it again.
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application: Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application>Support>Type your query>Ask a question/Tap an error report>Send)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
DaxeshSolanki
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I have tried but it doesn't work
0 Likes
Deepakvdv
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I also have problem of video audio sync in youtube app especially while playing high resolution and high frame rate video
0 Likes
DaxeshSolanki
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Exactly
0 Likes