Original topic:

Having auto brightness issue in playing HDR videos on Youtube, M31s

(Topic created on: 01-24-2021 09:24 PM)
Pandey1002
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
i have issue while I am using Youtube. Only in this particular app auto brightness turns on automatically in the HDR videos. i turned it off but it keeps automatically on. I am having this issue only with YouTube app. SAMSUNG GALAXY M31s.
11 Comments
Hemantaroraa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am having the same issue on samsung m51 

I have searched Google to found out to disable video enhancements will fix it but sadly I didn't found any option  on this phone's setting.

Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application : Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Luna2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am having the same issue with auto brightness when playing HDR content on YouTube. Clearing cache did not work. Is there another solution?

RG1nine
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
I have Samsung Galaxy M51 and I am facing the same issue. I don't think clearing the cache will do anything @samsung_support and that too of the Samsung Internet app. Provide us an s/w update.
RG1nine
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
That issue is solved for now and I hope this is permanent.
1. Uninstall Updates of YouTube
2. clear cache of nearly all the apps. I didn't clear the cache of one ui.
3. clear cache and data for youtube.
0 Likes
himanshu_das
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

i am using f62 and my problem isnt resolve after doing this, please help me out

please you can mail me your details on the mail id below. so i can reah out to you and take necessery gide with you.

hdas5566@gmail.com

0 Likes
Lajith
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
me too having same issue
0 Likes
HCGblaze
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am a m51 user and the AUTO BRIGHTNESS issue while watching HDR videos is so terrible
0 Likes
himanshu_das
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I also facing the same issue of AUTO BRIGHTNESS issue while watching HDR videos if you found any solution so please let me know in my mail id hdas5566@gmail.com

0 Likes