Original topic:

Has M31s Samsung have you done purposely Auto restart bug like Corona by China ?

(Topic created on: 09-21-2021 12:09 PM)
VishalSSB
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Hello Samsung, since last update of August  2021 exactly after 10 days M31s started Freezing and Auto restarting. 

From news like Time of India on 20 Sept 2021 and internet sources all M31s and M series phone which phones updated, facing this Corona virus like Auto restart which has made Samsung phone users life hell.

M SERIES gets quarterly update, do Samsung India want to suffer this Auto restart and freezing for 3 months , really!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have small professionalism left fix this issue or give us something app to rollback your August 2021 **bleep** update. 

I hope my language will tell my frustration and Auto restart has done effect on my daily routine including personal and professional life.
18 Comments
MrAKS
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Just hard reset your phone to get rid from device restarting problem
Veer2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
No bro it didn't worked. Only 2 days i got relief and again the same issue started. 😢
VishalSSB
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Done boss yesterday itself , still restarting at his own time.
Veer2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Same here
0 Likes
VishalSSB
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
It's not hardware issue , looks like Some developer did add bug last year in core code of Samsung M31s and M series firmware and after coming to our individual M series phone it started its effect.
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Raise the matter on social media
And send mail using screenshots of 5 to 6 restart issue from community to various news editors and Samsung ceo and service head, if they receive in bulk, the issue will be highlighted
support@gsmarena.com
Mohammad.asif@intoday.com

https://www.fonearena.com/blog/342299/samsung-galaxy-m-series-a-series-auto-restart-freezing-issue.h...

https://www.indiatoday.in/technology/news/story/samsung-galaxy-m-series-and-a-series-users-in-india-...
0 Likes
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member, 

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!    

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
VishalSSB
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
See reported already. Give us fix in update form since issue arises after Aug 2021 update only.Screenshot_20210921-110716_Samsung Members_51.jpg
trep
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
They earn money through such promotions. In the name of update they will be making us to download social apps.
0 Likes