Original topic:

Hanging issue

(Topic created on: 08-31-2020 01:22 PM)
Mohammedfalih15
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

I bought my Galaxy M31 on 26th May. For a month it was working fine. The keyboard was freezing quite a bit. But since the last month my phone has started hanging 2-4 times a day and then restarting even when I am just clicking pictures or texting in whatsapp. Once it hanged so much in a day that my phone went to watchdog restart mode automatically. There is over 60% space empty in my phone. I don't play heavy games. The problem persists in safe mode as well. Today it hanged 7 times consecutively. Samsung hasn't helped at all as of now. I have sent log reports numerous times. Sometimes after it hangs and restarts it restarts again and sometimes it doesn't even restarts. Please suggest something.

0 Likes
5 Comments
Galaxy M
have you done factory reset
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
check out is there any updates available for your device.try to reset your device entering recovery mode (create backup before resetting your device)
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Enter safe mode and observe your devices functionality
Guide to enter safe mode.
1Power off the device.
2Now turn on your device by pressing the Power key . When Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key .
If your device functions correctly in Safe Mode, it is most likely that the issue lies with a 3rd party application that can be uninstalled to resolve the problem. If still problem persists reset the device ( create backup before resetting your device) . Yo can visit nearby Samsung service centre they can help you to resolve the issue..
0 Likes
FollowUrHeart
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
same problem with A50
still not solved
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes