Options
Galaxy M
GUYS NEED A SMALL HELP...

I BOOKED A SAMSUNG GALAXY M21 FOR MY DAD FROM AMAZON

HE HAD REDMI NOTE 3 EARLIER

NOW THE DELIVERY BOY WILL COME ANY TIME THIS WEEK

HOW TO TRANSFER DATA BEFORE HE COMES TO  MY DADS NEW M21 PHONE

THE DELIVERY BOY WONT WAIT..

I AM THINKING OLD PHONE DATA TO MY LAPTOP...

(  IS THERE ANY SOFTWARE OR TRICK TO TRANSFER DATA TO LAPTOP)

ANY IDEAS????

9 Comments
V3D
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Transfer data from your Xiaomi phone to your Samsung Galaxy using CLONEitOn your Xiaomi and Galaxy phones, download CLONEit from the Google Play store.On your Xiaomi phone, sign out your Google account to avoid transferring duplicate contacts and calendar events. After that, open CLONEit and tap Sender.On your Galaxy phone, open CLONEit and tap Receiver.
When your Galaxy phone detects your Xiaomi phone (sender), tap the icon to initiate a connection. When you see a connection request prompt on your Xiaomi phone, tap OK.
You can now select the items to transfer on your Galaxy Phone. Instead of tapping the icons to select the corresponding items, I strongly suggest that you tap Click here to choose details to select the data and files that you want to transfer individually. When it comes to transferring apps, it makes sense not to transfer the Xiaomi proprietary apps.
When you finish with your selection, tap Start.
Next, you’ll see the status of the transfer.
When the transfer finishes, you can tap Finish on both phones.
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
simple connect the OTP cable to the laptop you will get a pop up press it then you can see all the files in your mobile in your laptop what ever you want cut and paste in folder. you also have mi file transfer app try both.
0 Likes
coolsail
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
AMPK BRO WHAT ABOUT OTHER APP SETTINGS EMAILS...DIFFERENT APP SETTINGS
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
you can do back up store in file and copy paste it.
0 Likes
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Samsung has its own transferring program to help you transfer everything to your new Samsung device from an old phone, be it Android, Windows and iOS device. So, you can take advantage of the Smart Switch for Xiaomi to Samsung data transfer.

Step 1: On both of your devices, download the Smart Switch app from the Google Play Store.

Step 2: Next, connect your Samsung device to your Xiaomi with the help of included USB cable and connector from your Xiaomi device. Or connect devices wirelessly.

Step 3: Now, select the desired items you would like to transfer to your Samsung phone.
coolsail
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
PARTH10 BRO THE DELIVERY BOY FROM AMAZON WONT WAIT.......ANY OTHER IDEAS....ANY SOFTWARE ON LAPTOP WHICH SAVES ONE PHONE DATA WHICH CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO A NEW PHONE
0 Likes
user963
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
Same software smart switch will work on laptop install it on laptop also
And connect with USB ans u will get option to backup on laptop
0 Likes
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
yes samsung smart switch does that too.. download smart switch app on your laptop from this link

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/smart-switch/

click on download for windows.

Before copying the data on your new device from PC, check once whether on your windows PC and on your new phone Smart Switch App needs any update. latest version should be updated on all devices.
coolsail
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
V3D BRO......SIRJI EXCELLENT IDEA....U GAVE AN AMAZING EXPLANATION

THAT EXPLANATION U GAVE CAN BE DONE BY GOOGLE FILES APP WHY USE CHINESE APP LIKE CLONEIT..INDIANS NOWADAYS ARE UNINSTALLING ALL CHINESE APPS

AS I SAID BUT THE DELIVERY BOY WONT WAIT....SO I HAVE TO FINISH MY TRANSFER PROCESS BEFORE HE COMES

ANY IDEAS BY ANYBODY????
0 Likes