Original topic:

HOW TO DISABLE TTY MODE ON GALAXY M30S

(Topic created on: 07-11-2020 10:02 AM)
QXTOX
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I have recently bought galaxy m30s. It's been 1 month and now some days before I tried to video call using the video call icon on dial pad.when I try to do or so it always telling me to🤔   """_Please disable TTY Mode to make video calls_"""  🤔 so I have no clue how to disable TTY mode on galaxy m30s ihave already tried on phone settings,call settings, main settings,more settings, network reset, settings reset, even called Samsung helpline for one week and the call representatives have no clue about this to disable. And today they even tried smart tutor to disable this TTY mode on my phone still no solutions yet for the problem.😕
So if anyone have any knowledge to disable this mode please kindly reply😇😇😇
I have also attached a recorded video and pic of the info showing.😇😅😅

😬🥴🧐🤯

16 Comments
Aabhasm1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
reset phone
0 Likes
Samsung_yyHaKn8
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
samsung a50 main bhi earphone lagate hi tty mode on ho jata hain
0 Likes
AmitRawani
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

just download Phone (by Google), Set as a default, Go it setting>>>accessibility >>>TTF 

QXTOX
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thank you amit it worked. I have talked three or more Samsung costumer care representatives but they haven't got a clue about this problem. I think their isn't a built in way to turn off TTY mode in m30s. Thank u 😁😁for helping me. I have changed TTY mode to off🥳🥳🥳🥳 hooray. AT LAST😇😇😁

Screenshot_20201224-233230_Call settings.png

_someone_
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Where I cant find it
0 Likes
_someone_
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Buddy can you share the link
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Why you need to turn off because this system is on based on your hearing range as you have unsatisfied  default one,you just plug  wired and tty mode is on . My phone is on but nothing touch everything  about  audio tune vocal communication. 

0 Likes