Original topic:

HOW TO DISABLE TTY MODE ON GALAXY M30S

(Topic created on: 06-30-2020 09:51 AM)
QXTOX
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I have recently bought galaxy m30s. It's been 1 month and now some days before I tried to video call using the video call icon on dial pad.when I try to do or so it always telling me to🤔   """_Please disable TTY Mode to make video calls_"""  🤔 so I have no clue how to disable TTY mode on galaxy m30s ihave already tried on phone settings,call settings, main settings,more settings, network reset, settings reset, even called Samsung helpline for one week and the call representatives have no clue about this to disable. And today they even tried smart tutor to disable this TTY mode on my phone still no solutions yet for the problem.😕
So if anyone have any knowledge to disable this mode please kindly reply😇😇😇
I have also attached a recorded video and pic of the info showing.😇😅😅

😬🥴🧐🤯

16 Comments
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Generally TTY mode is an accessibility setting, but it's not present in my M30s, I searched for it everywhere I couldn't find it though.

Check whether any accessibility settings are turned on or not. If they are on turn them off and then try calling
QXTOX
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
yes,I have also searched for this settings and the customer care executive also searched for this settings using smart tutor but nothing found.
yes, I have also checked assesblity settings but no use.In assesblity settings voice Assistant is also off.
Did you try to video call someone ,and while trying to call does it show the info to disable TTY mode 🤔🤔 pls kindly reply
0 Likes
Galaxy M
what TTY
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Actually I do video calls using that to my mom's phone and it works fine..
0 Likes
QXTOX
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
are u video calling from an app or from the phone itself.
0 Likes
Aabhasm1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

जब आप एयर फोन लगाएंगे तो टीटी हवाई मोड ऑटोमेटिक ऑन हो जाएगा

AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
A TTY, or teletypewriter, is a device used to help deaf people communicate. Many mobile phones today have the ability to connect to TTY devices, allowing hearing-impaired people to converse with others using a TTY device. When enabling or disabling TTY mode on your phone, certain elements of your phone become become unusable.
so check the section of disable people option in your general section.

0 Likes
QXTOX
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
there is no section of disable people on options of general management
Aabhasm1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
reset device automatically disable tty mode
0 Likes