Original topic:

Guys does M31 or M31s has battery drain and touch issue?

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 12:37 AM)
abhishady
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I'm considering M31 or 31s please advise does it have battery drain and touch issue?
0 Likes
14 Comments
Galaxy M
Go for m31s. It's pretty much optimized phone. No touch issue or battrry draining. But a little heat issue is there.
0 Likes
abhishady
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
my priorities are for social media apps, YouTube, Google Pay type apps and lastly apps like 99acres and opening files in excel and Word and PDF. thats it. plus calling.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Yes. M31s is ideal for you. Go for it.
0 Likes
sbera
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
add little bit more and go with M51 which have 7000mah battery capacity 🙂🙂
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
yes and plus point is processor 730g
abhishady
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
expensive for me 5k extra ... does M31s really lags ...my priorities are for social media apps, YouTube, Google Pay type apps and lastly apps like 99acres and opening files in excel and Word and PDF. thats it. plus calling.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
always go with latest one.
and keep in mind that all m series lack of so many features, so do some research that what is your priorities and what you would get
abhishady
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
my priorities are for social media apps, YouTube, Google Pay type apps and lastly apps like 99acres and opening files in excel and Word and PDF. thats it. plus calling.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
5k more, but its processor is far better which used in m31s,
however as you said your priorities, you can definitely go with m31s, as in day to days uses its a good option
if you are not a gamer