Original topic:

Guest/Multiple User Support in M Series

(Topic created on: 07-31-2020 07:59 PM)
ZenGuru
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I'm looking for - to setup guest account in my mobile. But strangely there is no such options. I used to have it in all other brand phones I had. Even very old ones had this basic option to setup second user/gust account in the phone. How do I enable it. 
Please advise! Anyone know some tricks to enable this?! This used to be really handy feature to me but is not available in new samsung
6 Comments
Ishan05
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
i have also an old model of samsung, and samsung doest not have any option to do this from the very begining, they use different ui , and guest account/user account are seen in google , nokia samrtphones,as they are not modified, They use the exact android, without doing any changes
ZenGuru
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yes. it seems it's available in Android but samsung removes it. and provides SAMSUNG KIDS mode😏 but multi user mode is much powerful flexible. seems they are having some design trade off with easy of use vs flexibility
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
No in LG Smartphones that feature is available.If you want it in Samsung M series than suggest Samsung customer support on WhatsApp 180057267864
ZenGuru
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
thanks for directions. I just reached out to them. will see what they got to provide 😀
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Yes it is available in Redmi phones.
ZenGuru
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
mm. seems only samsung missess out this. hope they consider to get it fixed
0 Likes